All Natural Shampoo
The ingredients are not hard to come by making this even easier to create. All you need are:
- 8 oz. water infused with herbs of your choice (I used chamomile but herbal tea would work too.)
- 4 oz. Castile Soap (Unscented works but I used Lavender for its spa-like aroma.)
- 1/2 tsp. carrier oil of choice (I chose Sweet Almond Oil but Coconut Oil would be great too.)
- 20-40 drops of your choice of Essential Oil (Young Living Lavender Oil was my choice here.)
- Pretty glass bottle (A recycled shampoo bottle would be fine if not gifting.)
First create your herbal water by steeping your tea or herbs for a few hours. Simple place herbs in a jar or large mug and pour hot water over them.
Once your herbs are steeped, simply gently mix the ingredients together and stir. It is SO easy! I would love to hear how you (or your loved one) liked the mix. Did you stick with chamomile and lavender or try something else? Maybe some peppermint to wake you up in the morning? The possibilities are endless!